Thursday 22 March 2012

The desk.


This desk and I have issues.

It's a nice desk- plain with curves in all the right places, but it doesn't really get me going. As an organised-mess type of person, I would truly love to be neat and tidy, but I just can't get it quite right.

Above is a snap-shot of the desk I sit at in work. I would say that on a scale of 1-bombsite, today was a fairly good day, maybe a 5-6. But on a bad day...well, I've had comments from my boss who happens to be pretty anal about all things looking shiny and new. 

But lately, my problem seems to be spiraling out of control...first there were the post-it notes that appeared wherever I turned, then the empty note pads that landed on my desk and then the mugs...THE MUGS! Empty coffee and hot squash mugs that have become lost between the drinks station and the sink! 

So I've come up with a plan to help me with this problem. I've enlisted a partner in crime to help me with my tidiness woes- the humble drawer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment